Motorcyclists are more susceptible to accidents on the road than those driving cars and trucks. They are more likely to be killed and injured. According to the National Highway and Safety Authority, motorcycle crashes cost the American economy $16 billion annually. Most of it is used in emergency services, medical bills, property damage, and rehabilitation. Busick Insurance Agency LLC aims to provide insurance solutions to help Paoli and Orleans, IN residents.
Importance of Motorcycle Insurance
While enjoying your bike on the road, it is prudent to protect your life, your bike, and other road users. Motorcycle insurance is the surest way to protect you from financial losses in the event of an accident. Here are four major reasons why you need motorcycle coverage:
- Medical Bills: the cost of medical treatment is enormous if you are involved in an accident. The bills may even skyrocket in cases you will need additional treatment after visiting the hospital. The coverage gives you peace of mind as you recuperate.
- Third Party Injury: when you injure others, you must be able to compensate them. A qualified policy guarantees you of meeting the cost.
- Motorcycle Replacement: some accidents result in total loss of your bike. The cost of repairs may surpass the cost of replacement. In such a case, total loss coverage provides you with the actual cash value of a new bike or the replacement cost.
- Collision Coverage: when you are found culpable of causing an accident, a collision policy comes to your rescue in paying for damages you made to to your bike.
Motorcycle Insurance Checklist
Now that you know the importance of having motorcycle coverage, you need to prepare yourself to get a new quote. Here is a list of a four things insurance agents will require:
- Personal details such as home address, age, occupation, and annual mileage
- Riding history including driving courses passed tests and dates.
- Motorcycle details
- Type of coverage
Busick Insurance Agency LLC is a leading motorcycle insurance provider in Orleans, IN. If you need motorcycle coverage, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our agents.